Property in Egypt


This property in Egypt has been identified by Property Uncovered as being an exceptional investment opportunity due to its up-and-coming area and its stunning prices.

GOLD SHARM, SHARM EL SHEIKH


DESCRIPTION
The resort is located at the end of Sharm el Sheikh's popular Naama Bay, next to the Roman theatre.

The development is close to all attractions:
* 10 minutes driving from Sharm International Airport.
* 5 minutes driving from the famous Naama Bay including popular beaches, restaurants, bars, discos, casinos and local hotels.

* 5 minutes driving from Sharm City hosting a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas, supermarkets and bazaars.
* 5 minutes walking to the International hospital.
* 10 minutes driving to the Golf Course


* The resort area equals a total of 73,000 m2
* 4,000 m2 makes up 3 swimming pools, including one of the largest pools in Sharm el Sheikh.
* Buildings make up 15% of the property, while greenery and landscape make up the remaining 85%.
* A Mini Golf area and Parking make a combined area of 38,000 m2 of property.
* The resort area also includes commercial malls, various activities, shops and cafeterias, plus a huge sports area dedicated to football, table tennis, mini golf, crocket, etc.
* The resort complex hosting 404 units (one bedroom, two bedroom, semi-villas and villas).
* Each unit has a spectacular sea, pool, garden and mountain view.
* All units are fully loaded with Electricity power 220v and Satellite Access to the Internet through a wireless LAN.

Two bedroom
* The Two Bedroom Units are 88 m2 in 3 story buildings.
* Each unit has two bedroom, one bathroom, a big living room and an American style kitchen.


Services Many services are provided in and around the resort to accommodate all guests:
* Clubhouse with International restaurants and cafes
* One of the largest swimming pools in Sharm el Sheikh
* Scheduled shuttle bus to the beach
* Fully equipped health club
* Shopping Centre
* Super market
* Mini Golf
* Clinic
* Kindergarten
* Enormous outdoor sports area
* Laundry service
* House keeping
* Airport pick-up and drop-off service
* Tour Bookings - St Catherine's Monastery, Petra, Cairo
* Car Rental Bookings
* Various Activity Bookings: golf, cruises, diving courses, camel trekking, horse riding, and quad biking through the Sinai mountains.

N.B. Price not including furniture, furniture pack available


You can also find more information on property for sale in Egypt by following the link.